Welcome to the world of Interconnected Online the official MMO of Integrability. This game is a downloadable game in which you will be connected to an online server and be able to play with your friends online in a 2 dimensional role-playing game realm. This game requires a PC platform, there is no support for MAC users unless you use a PC emulator.
- Download and save the ELIS.zip file
- this zip file and install the ELIS.exe file
- The ELIS.exe file will bring up a dos command prompt asking you to install the library files, accept and wait for it to install.
- Download and save the IntegrabilityMMO.zip file
- Extract the zip file maintaing its root directory "Client" folder, to anywhere on your computer
- Open the folder and start client.exe
- You'll see the main menu screen
- If the game won't start or has trouble moving from "connecting" to "online", close program and open it a second time
- Click on Create Account and then Login after you made your account
- After logging in, create a character, you have up to 3 characters
- Arrows - Move
- Enter - Send chat/Pick up item
- Ctrl - Attack
- F4 - Create guild
- Shift - Hold to run
While in the game you can do other things with a combination of keys such as learning magic and using magic you'll have to point and click then click the user or monster what you want to use the spell on. To pick up an item, stand over it and press enter. Monsters drop items at random and GP, shops can also sell you equipment and purchase your own. To equip a weapon open up your inventory menus and double click on the weapon.
NPC's you just need to walk up to them and press CTRL, Shop NPCs you just need to step on the right space before them.
Common FAQ's and Problems
Q: Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
A: Make sure you installed ELIS.exe prior to launching the game.
Q: Game continuously states Server Status: Checking.
A: The server could be offline for maintenance, check this page to see the actual status.
Q: Does this work on Windows Vista and 7?
A: Yes, make sure however that you run both the ELIS installation file and the game's server.exe file in administrator mode always. Right click on server.exe file and select "Run as Administrator" when you play the MMO to ensure that the game runs smoothly.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista
- 1.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- 256 MB of system RAM
- 140 MB (unpacked)
- DSL or Broadband
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS GAME IS UNDER THE PROPERTY OF INTEGRABILITY. NO FILE OR CONTENT SHOULD BE USED OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME AND THIS GAME ONLY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE PROJECT LEADER OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS GAME. ALL SPRITES, TILES, MUSIC, AND SOUND FILES BELONG TO THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORS WHOM CREATED THEM AND SHOULD NOT BE REUSED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THEIR CREATORS. THE GUI INTERFACE AND ITS MASCOT CHARACTERS ARE PROPERTY OF INTEGRABILITY AND ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE USED OUTSIDE THIS GAME. GAME SOURCE IS PROVIDED BY TOUCHOFDEATHPRODUCTIONS, ALL RIGHTS TO THE GAME SOURCE BELONGS TO TOUCHOFDEATHPRODUCTIONS.