The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals .hack//G.U. Last Recode, a collection including all three .hack//GU games (Vol. 1//Rebirth , Vol. 2//Reminisce, and Vol. 3//Redemption) for PlayStation 4 and PC. A release date was not announced.
Here are the details about the collection from Weekly Famitsu:
- 1080p and 60 frames per second
- High-resolution movies
- High-detail backgrounds and user interface, etc.
Game system evolutions
- Retry feature added
- Movement speed increased
- Auto mode (play with your strongest levels and equipment)
- Maximum items you can possess has been increased to 90
- Item menu shortcuts and sort features
- Feature to use the same item over and over
- Empty equipment slots are easier to understand
- Maximum Chim Spheres and Virus Cores you can possess has increased to 999
- New recovery method “leisurely break” added to the platform, available from the early stages
- You can choose between Saku and Bo in the party
- Decreased the probability of allies selling the items you give them
- Improvements made in Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 have been applied to Vol. 1
- Attack power has been increased and hit stops during attacks have been reduced to speed up the battle tempo
- Learning weapons proficiency increased and acquired experience points increased
- You can skip Awakening scenes
- Some tough enemies have been made a bit easier
- Keith’s general shot bullet speed has increased
- Avatar battle balance revised
- Added suspend feature during Avatar battle gameplay
- In Vol. 3, changed it to make it possible to do the marriage events with all characters that can become your ally, without having to redo them
- The videos from “The End of the World” Terminal Disc included with the original PS2 release of Vol. 1 are included in the collection
- There is a Haseo with an unfamiliar face…
- 2017 is the 15th anniversary since the release of .hack and the 10th anniversary since the release of G.U., as well as the year G.U. is set. In order to commemorate that, we thought to reboot the series.
- This is a remaster rather than a new work because we want introduce the younger generation to .hack since it has been so long.
- As for the new elements, you will be able to meet a “Haseo” you “don’t know.”
- Since it’s the 15th anniversary of .hack, there are also other projects moving along.
Development is currently 80 percent complete.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/06/hackg-u-last-recode-remaster-collection-announced-ps4-pc#V8r0o3Y0XioIyOzd.99