Dothack Network

Cheat Engine .hack//fragment Cheat Tables

Erroneous

• Administrators

If you ever used Cheat Engine, a program you can use that allows you to modify values in programs and games, then you should be aware that you can use Cheat Engine to modify nearly all values in the game. Not knowing what you are doing can be quite dangerous, so you should have some basic understanding on what this tool does before you jump right in.

For starters, you use this tool to select a program/game to focus on, and it allows you to search for information that the selected program/game is running in the background. So if a program/game is running some values or storing some values, you can search, add your address to a list of tables, and then modify the value stored.

Let's say for example in .hack//Fragment you start out with 1,000 Gold Points, and you want to change that to like 999,999. Well you can, just like that. But what you might not know is trying to find that number when and where in the game, could be like finding an earring in a desert. Luckily I have saved my values found for .hack//fragment, however there is one caveat regarding my tables, they are different from modified version to version of the game.

You'll be able to edit your GP (Gold Points) you own EXP gain (max always stays at 1000), and the EXP gain for all your NPC friends from the series .hack//Infection and .hack//SIGN.

Whatever version of .hack//fragment you have, you can manually search for the EXP and GP quite easily if you follow along this video.

The video above will work on any version, but the attached files below only specifically work on the versions in the file title i.e.

Vanilla unmodified Japanese .hack//fragment.

Fragment Vanilla.CT