Hey everyone, I'm sorry abut the lack up updates on the server status, I have been going through some very personal issues in my life that require my full focus and I haven't had a chance to even set up the server as of yet. I should have some free time tonight after my little ones are put to bed to do some work on it. I hope everyone is having good times!
Great news! I've found found a power supply under $30 that is going to work fine. I will be getting it on Saturday so after I install it and test the server/port forward, I'll be starting the server back up full time!
That about sums that up!
Well the server is down until later today, I finally got the server port forward and the power supply died. Lucky it was a peaceful death and didn't take anything with it. I'll be moving the server into the old host until I can get the money to buy a new power supply.
Sorry about the lack of updates or posts everyone, I've been battling the server connection issues and a severe case of depression that caused me to be utterly useless on working on the server. I'm sorry about the time and am currently moving the server from Windows to Ubuntu and then setting everything up.
Sorry about the server being down still guys, I got distracted by my little ones and ended up walking them to the park for the day. I'm putting it back together now and should be ready to put the server up live again soon.
*Major part of this update is that offline clients, also known as non premium minecraft accounts, can join the server*
- Added BetterFPS (Should improve FPS)
- Added Forge Essentials
- Added Placeable Items
- Added Runic Dungeons
- Added Ztones
- Added Glibys Voice Chat
- Added New In-game Music
- Added InvisibLights
- Added MemoryCleaner (Should improve FPS)
- Removed SGCraft
- Removed Modded and Vanilla Achievements
- Removed Crafting
- Removed Vanilla Heath, EXP, Hunger, and Armour GUIs
- Created Chaos Gate from NPC, now has Warp GUI
- Added in Level 3 Δ Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field
- Added in mobs with correct health and stats for lower levels.
- Added Wooden Daggers, Broadsword, Spear, Staff, Heavy Axe, and Sword (Unbreakable) to Weapons shop, currently no prices are in place.
- Added Leather Gear (Unbreakable) to Armour shop, currently no prices are in place.
- Added basic Potions (Health Potion, Speed Charm, and The Death) to Carnard shop, currently no prices are in place.
- Added in first basic Quest to Quest Master Lois
- Reskined Mac Anu Warp Points.
- *Added but not in use yet* Permissions system on a per class system with limits to what items a class can use and what it can't use.
- Moved Mac Anu spawn to flat ground to reduce game shaking when first joining for the first time.
- Added world back up system
- Added the start of a server Auth Login system to allow non premium Minecraft accounts to join server.
- When you log into the server for the first time, you have to run /auth register anypassword then from then on any time you log on do /auth login thatpassword
- Added MOTD when joining server.
- Added World Border to Δ Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field
- Redesigned dungeon of Δ Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field
- Started work on a system that stops you from running straight through dungeon rooms without fighting.
- Added "/spawn @dome" which will take you from Δ Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field back to Mac Anu.
Sorry about the lack of updates and posts, I've been busy with building when I can, working on the super mod (Working on a better leveling system), and removing some mods from the modpack that don't fit. If you have any suggestions, please fell free to comment or post on our forums!
The pop error that results from logging in with a Facebook account as now been fixed. The time lapse is also coming along nicely, the only thing I haven't chosen for it is the music, so I'm open to any suggestions!
* Tokio/Fireload - Left
* Download link on website now opens a window like About Us that contains the install guide. * Forum link changed to new forums.
* Forum moved http://www.altimitmine.us/forums/index.php due to instable issues with Tokio/Firelads forums. Accounts moved over, please reset your password. This is the last forum change as we are done with trying new things.
* Server status now located on left hand side of forum page.
* Chat now moved to left hand side of forum page.
* You can sign up for the forums using email, Facebook, and Steam.
* Staff applications had to reset, please redo your application, http://altimitmine.us/forums/index.php…
Thank you for keeping up with us though this rough patch. Good times are looking ahead and I'll see in game or on forums!
How to Install Mod Pack:
Using The Technic Launcher:
* Download Technic Launcher. (http://www.technicpack.net/download)
* Open Technic Launcher.
* Click the Modpacks tab and search "The World R:Craft"
* Click play! Server is already installed in the Online list.
Server power issues for the moment have seemed to be fixed and on other another note, I've completely redone our homepage over at http://www.altimitmine.us/ to reflect our new change.
On a developers note, after much searching I've determined that 1.7.10 has no good multiverse mods that fit into our plan so I've began the process of updating the modpack to 1.8 as Sponge (https://www.spongepowered.org/) has released builds that seem pretty stable and have built in Mulitworld functions via commands I can bind in a GUI for a new Gate GUI system. As of now I am awaiting Battlegear 2, Forge Mulitpart, Immibis Microblocks, liteloader, Mantle/Tinkers/Tinkers Defense, and SGCraft to update to 1.8. Once these core mods have updated 1.8 I will be updating the server and modpack to 1.8 for improved FPS and better Multiworld management. Thank you for following our little project and we can't wait to get everything set up so we can bring back all the fields we have completed!