Dev Update: Hey everyone AzureKite here and I wanted to let you guys know that everything is moving along nicely with the rewrite of the Magic Crusade mod and I only have some class related stats to play with and magic for classes left to sort. I've written the leveling system as the old one was broken and short. As for the class menu, I've given the icons a complete overhaul as you'll see in the photo below. If anyone would like to help with the development of the mod, I'll be making it open source soon.
I am going to try and stream tomorrow night around 10pm EST time since my kids will be sleeping then and I have nothing better to do. My twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/jerry99666 so sub now and be alerted when I go live! I may have a few issues starting up making sure everything is right.
Hey everyone, AzureKite here and I'd like to say sorry about missing my streaming time last night, I had woke up yesterday with a fever and throwing up so I ended up at the hospital last night. I'll try and do the stream tonight around the same time.
V0.18 released live on the Technic Launcher!
Updated Aether 2 mod
Removed Magic Crusade mod and replaced with new mod
Please post any bugs or any suggestions, on our forums found here http://www.altimitmine.us/forums/index.php
Hey sorry for the lack of updates! We've all been very busy with real life matters but fear not, we are not dead! I've been doing some learning of how a new mod works in order to restore our warp system and bring in the fields of old.
Server will be moved as currently the host is having issues with server stability. I am currently building the new server and hope to have it finished at the start of next month. I know this is a while but I am currently funding this myself so I have to buy all the parts. So far the only things left are CPU and power supply.
Main server has been restored and is back up running. Some news on the new server, I've acquired a CPU and it is currently on its way. The new server will have 8GBS of DDR3 ram, a 150gb hard drive, 550w power supply, and a AMD Phenom II X2 545 unlocked to a quad core. We'll be able to easily handle 20 to 30 players without lag hopefully and with most of huge world editing out of the way, we should break the server to bad haha.
Alright CPU will be here today and I already got the custom cooler in so after I get do some stability testing of Windows vs Ubuntu for the server, I will taking down the main server beginning the long download then moving it over via flash drive. Lets hope the new server does better!
Alright here is what has happened to day:
1. Installed CPU and cooler.
2. Booted up and found out the CMOS jumper was missing.
3. Got a jumper installed and everything is fine.
4. Installed the OS and java 5. Copied the server files over
6. Set up port forwarding via firewalls and router.
7. Testing connections, using local router ip = connected, using external IP = failed.
Oh how I hate the woes of port fowarding.
Stress test of the new server you say? Alright here you go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CyMd-tLf4U please note this was not sped up at all, this is just me with the fast running on that Admins can use in creative mode.
Server power issues for the moment have seemed to be fixed and on other another note, I've completely redone our homepage over at http://www.altimitmine.us/ to reflect our new change.
On a developers note, after much searching I've determined that 1.7.10 has no good multiverse mods that fit into our plan so I've began the process of updating the modpack to 1.8 as Sponge (https://www.spongepowered.org/) has released builds that seem pretty stable and have built in Mulitworld functions via commands I can bind in a GUI for a new Gate GUI system. As of now I am awaiting Battlegear 2, Forge Mulitpart, Immibis Microblocks, liteloader, Mantle/Tinkers/Tinkers Defense, and SGCraft to update to 1.8. Once these core mods have updated 1.8 I will be updating the server and modpack to 1.8 for improved FPS and better Multiworld management. Thank you for following our little project and we can't wait to get everything set up so we can bring back all the fields we have completed!
How to Install Mod Pack:
Using The Technic Launcher:
* Download Technic Launcher. (http://www.technicpack.net/download)
* Open Technic Launcher.
* Click the Modpacks tab and search "The World R:Craft"
* Click play! Server is already installed in the Online list.
* Tokio/Fireload - Left
* Download link on website now opens a window like About Us that contains the install guide. * Forum link changed to new forums.
* Forum moved http://www.altimitmine.us/forums/index.php due to instable issues with Tokio/Firelads forums. Accounts moved over, please reset your password. This is the last forum change as we are done with trying new things.
* Server status now located on left hand side of forum page.
* Chat now moved to left hand side of forum page.
* You can sign up for the forums using email, Facebook, and Steam.
* Staff applications had to reset, please redo your application, http://altimitmine.us/forums/index.php…
Thank you for keeping up with us though this rough patch. Good times are looking ahead and I'll see in game or on forums!