Dothack Network

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome .hack fans! The PS4/Steam remaster for .hack//G.U. Last Recode is 25 days away from now. And to celebrate and bring awareness to this occasion we will be raffling out a second round of ou

I would like to enter please!  I was so excited to hear about the remake that I turned my old ps2 games into a shrine

Oh boy, I love me some .Hack// Enemy. I want this sooo bad. Ahem, also looking forward to .Hack being a thing again! Now I wont feel so alone in the world!

Posted Images

My fren introduced .hack to me when vol.rebirth came out and I was addicted to the game..played till vol.3 redemption, then played the previous games vol.1-4 and even streamed all there is to watch about .hack....so happy a miracle happened and bandaid released last recode... definitely can wait to play it with nostalgia...wif my friend of cos haha..the game reminds me of my great childhood memories and I like how the community is always updated with latest news on .hack to make sure it lives on n on..thank you :)

• Like 1

I am so glad a found this webiste! I recently just got around to trying to 100%my dot hack enemy card collection. I never knew about it nor played back when it was a thing, but when I learned about it 5-7 years ago, it has always been on my mind. Now within the past two months, it seems I can comfortably affordably hunt down everything! The Uncut card sheet looks beautiful! I hope I get lucky, as I would frame this immediately.

I am very glad that there are still long time fans of the dot hack franchise! Good luck to everyone!

Of our 92 participants, 5 winners have been announced. And the winners are...

• HatingSteiner
  • Kyryu
  • LadyZizi34
  • Rskid09
  • Kitetsu Fayth

A private message has been sent to the winners, be sure to check your inbox on this site for more details.

A video montage of this occasion was captured live this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWjUZXWkKA

Thanks for playing everyone!