Dothack Network
Sign in to follow this  
whynot

greetings and happy holidays!

hey there, nice to find such a great forum. Have been a fan since the first game as well as the entire franchise, I don't know much about fragment but I found this forum via a link from fragment, just wondering how things are going in the community. I reached out to cyberconnect recently about whether they are gonna make a new remake of the original four games and have also posted on here about wanting to track them down as I only ever played the first three and am missing it greatly. Thanks again everyone! ^_^

also the new remake of gu looks awesome, what's the verdict from you guys? And they made kite look scary ? hehe

xD well the community has been relatively silent on most forums until Last Recode and the constant release of merchandise of late. Was .hack//INFECTION what got you into the series?

I'm enjoying Last Recode,they added so much though kinda wish the exp gain wasn't so high ^^'  even without cheat mode i'm leveling up too fast. 

Social media’s do a lot better than websites and forums, however in terms of engagement and activity chat rooms do it best. Dothack Network is a large dothack community, originating on Facebook, mostly active on Discord chatroom, and backed up here on this forum/website. I don’t like hosting things permanently on something I can’t control. If anyone remembers using MySpace, Skype, and LiveJournal that each were as popular as Facebook, Twitter, Discord are today and we all know what happened on those services. Not only did people stop using them, the companies also wiped people’s data, accounts, and content built up for years.