Dothack Network
Sign in to follow this  
Dulera

Looking for Uncut sheet Hack//Enemy

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy an uncut sheet from Hack//Enemy. If you have one please message me and let me know how much you are looking for an n what currency. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.

- Dule Ra

There was the giveaway that @Erroneous was doing, I believe several of them have been unclaimed and no clue if any still remain. Very strange how several winners haven't replied to receive items they entered for ^^'

Yes I entered the competition as well. I lost. I was hoping someone was perhaps ready to sell one to me. Im not sure how many has been claimed. I imagine if there was still unclaimed ones @Erroneousmight have said something in this post. Thank you for taking the time to reply. :)

There are still 2 unclaimed sheets since the last giveaway we hosted on the launch of .hack//G.U. Last Recode on November 1st.

I've been meaning setting up a third giveaway for the remaining 2 uncut sheets. I haven't figured out how I wanted to host the next event as of yet.

Ok, Thanks for the heads up. Ill continue checking back to see if anyone wants to sell one, but will for sure be entering whatever you can come up with.:)

Bump.  Still looking if anyone has suggestions where to turn. I admit this is turning into a bit of an obsession.

Double bump. Makeing sure this thread stays active. :)

Aiming to make a video this June on the sheets themselves for Dothack Collector. After that, then I will host one last round to give away the remaining two. So looking towards the end of the first week of June for an announcement for the last contest.

xD hopefully the winners this time will actually get them lol