Dothack Network

Erroneous

• Administrators

Aloha Dothack Network users!

Previously I used this site to archive and back up all the .hack related fan sites due to the dying or lack of content/updates from the .hack series as a whole for the American and non-Japanese communities around the world.

Thankfully this summer we have been shown, promised, and expect to see a remaster for .hack//GU called Last Recode, which will contain Dual Audio option with English and Japanese voice-overs along with English, French, and German subtitles.

With that in mind and the success of our Discord chat server, I felt a revamp of this community to prepare for and engage the new fans as well as the return of old fans that this site may encounter. I wanted a new look and start fresh to make the transition easier and simple to understand.

You will notice many of the old content we had here slowly returning, as well as plans for newer content.

Dothack Network has evolved from a simple archiving of fansites, to a promotion of current content creators, and now to the latest news and updates with the .hack series.

Thank you!