Dothack Network
Erroneous

.hack//ENEMY 2nd Giveaway

bless your heart, i'd love this. also that tiny chim is precious. been replaying all through imoq so i'm in the perfect mood for the remake <3

I didn't win the first time you did the give away. Hoping to snag one this time!

super excited for last recode. obviously bought the japanese premium edition since .hack fans love to spend money

Be nice to win, but really looking forward to .hack//G.U. Last Recode on the PC.

Here is a .hack// skin I did some work on if you want to make your desktop look like the original .hack

I can't wait. Everyone here deserves one for supporting our favorite franchise!

Here's to a chance.

I've been waiting for this!!!

I got heavily into .hack//Enemy this summer! Got 2 of my friends into it too! I love how you have to balance strong cards vs. their destiny. I got all of the starters and about 13 booster boxes since starting, but have 5 Epidemic boxes coming soon (can't wait to try out the Grunties in decks!)

I went into the depths of the archives of Devolver's website, but sadly most of it is gone.

My decks so far:

Goblins + Heavy Blade + Goblin Armor (works pretty well)

Long Arm + all high destiny cards (this wrecks everything ?)

Looking forward to play this new story and new feature~~~~~~ omg i cannnot stop dreaming about it~~~

o-o hard to believe some people didn't respond after entering the first time round,especially for such cool prizes~ 

Hope I get it^^ also so awesome to see all the .hack// fans^^ also does  anyone know how to get that chim chim  plush I think it's the only hack plush I'm missing

Oh boy, I love me some .Hack// Enemy. I want this sooo bad.

Ahem, also looking forward to .Hack being a thing again! Now I wont feel so alone in the world!

• Like 1