Dothack Network
Erroneous

.hack//ENEMY 2nd Giveaway

I'm almost positive, like maybe 98.72 percent positive that I will probably never leave my house, let alone my bedroom when Last Recode comes out....

Say hello to endless nights of no sleep, no eating, and hardly going to the bathroom (unless I'm about to explode) ??????????????

Insta: data.anomaly

I went on a binge recently and bought up so much .hack//ENEMY stuff, I always thought the game had some interesting mechanics too it. Regardless, looking for to Last Recode. Hopefully they'll do something with IMOQ...

I have been searching for these since I was a child. I always thought there was something about the look of an uncut sheet that in unto itself is such a wonderful piece of art. I would happily pay the shipping promptly for one of these. Thanks for offering them up.:x

That looks amazing. I NEED THIS ON MY WALL!! Can't wait for the 2nd to come.

Its been a long time since i was here and i am excited for the remaster! Steam here we come! Id love to win this sheet!

Although I consider myself a collector of .hack merchandise I'm ashamed to admit I never got to collecting the cards (mainly because of the randomness involved). Please add me to this .hack//Enemy giveaway.

im sooo in love the .hack soo much i love to collect everything but i dont own the card sets. sad i know.  i cant wait for last recode. wish every one luck. =^.^=

I'm all in! I'm moving somewhere next year and would definitely hang one of these sweet babies up :D

Congrats to ALL .Hack fans for hanging in there so long and even the new ones got interested over the decade. We've been waiting ages for more of this stuff and we're finally back in business!

//ENEMY was the card game I wanted to get into but never had the money. Now I have the money and can't find them anywhere haha. This would make for an amazing piece to hang up.

Also super glad .Hack// is coming back into the light and awakening the community once again! More .hack is good .hack

Dang, I wish I knew this card series existed sooner. Would love to have these, I've got plenty of wall space to hang them!

Count me in, I'd absolutely love one for my collection <3

Edited by Calamity
grammar