Dothack Network
Erroneous

.hack//ENEMY 2nd Giveaway

My fren introduced .hack to me when vol.rebirth came out and I was addicted to the game..played till vol.3 redemption, then played the previous games vol.1-4 and even streamed all there is to watch about .hack....so happy a miracle happened and bandaid released last recode... definitely can wait to play it with nostalgia...wif my friend of cos haha..the game reminds me of my great childhood memories and I like how the community is always updated with latest news on .hack to make sure it lives on n on..thank you :)

• Like 1

Guest Alkalime

May as well put my name in the hat!

I would like to enter please! 

I was so excited to hear about the remake that I turned my old ps2 games into a shrine :)

IMG_20171024_234625_421.jpg

• Like 2

I am so glad a found this webiste! I recently just got around to trying to 100%my dot hack enemy card collection. I never knew about it nor played back when it was a thing, but when I learned about it 5-7 years ago, it has always been on my mind. Now within the past two months, it seems I can comfortably affordably hunt down everything! The Uncut card sheet looks beautiful! I hope I get lucky, as I would frame this immediately.

I am very glad that there are still long time fans of the dot hack franchise! Good luck to everyone!

Waaa, I really need that for my .hack collection :)
Thank you for making those giveaways. 

OMG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I FIINISHED PLAYING THE FIRST 3 GU GAMES. Would be great to remaster or re-release the first series again but Haseo is great too x3 

Nvr played .HACK//ENEMY but sounds cooliox.

Considering my own contest just wrapped up with a winner and I've got just a little bit of time left, I thought I might as well throw my hat into the ring for a chance to win. Maybe my selflessness has built me up some good karma :)

I unfortunately never got into this [card] game (too consumed by Magic), but an uncut sheet would be a neat thing to own. I would absolutely get it framed.

Of our 92 participants, 5 winners have been announced. And the winners are...

• HatingSteiner
  • Kyryu
  • LadyZizi34
  • Rskid09
  • Kitetsu Fayth

A private message has been sent to the winners, be sure to check your inbox on this site for more details.

A video montage of this occasion was captured live this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWjUZXWkKA

Thanks for playing everyone!