Dothack Network

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome .hack fans! The PS4/Steam remaster for .hack//G.U. Last Recode is 25 days away from now. And to celebrate and bring awareness to this occasion we will be raffling out a second round of ou

I would like to enter please!  I was so excited to hear about the remake that I turned my old ps2 games into a shrine

Oh boy, I love me some .Hack// Enemy. I want this sooo bad. Ahem, also looking forward to .Hack being a thing again! Now I wont feel so alone in the world!

Posted Images

I'm almost positive, like maybe 98.72 percent positive that I will probably never leave my house, let alone my bedroom when Last Recode comes out....

Say hello to endless nights of no sleep, no eating, and hardly going to the bathroom (unless I'm about to explode) ??????????????

Insta: data.anomaly

I have been searching for these since I was a child. I always thought there was something about the look of an uncut sheet that in unto itself is such a wonderful piece of art. I would happily pay the shipping promptly for one of these. Thanks for offering them up.:x

I'm all in! I'm moving somewhere next year and would definitely hang one of these sweet babies up :D

Congrats to ALL .Hack fans for hanging in there so long and even the new ones got interested over the decade. We've been waiting ages for more of this stuff and we're finally back in business!

//ENEMY was the card game I wanted to get into but never had the money. Now I have the money and can't find them anywhere haha. This would make for an amazing piece to hang up.

Also super glad .Hack// is coming back into the light and awakening the community once again! More .hack is good .hack